The oak panelled Court Room is reminiscent of the Great Hall in look and dates from the same period.
The room is dominated by two large stained glass windows, one depicting the Society’s Coat of Arms, the other the Stuart Royal Arms. Portraits adorn the walls and the painting which hangs over the fireplace is that of Gideon de Laune, Royal Apothecary to Queen Anne and founder of the Society. It was presented to the Society of Apothecaries in 1641. The Court Room and adjacent Parlour are connected via oak doors.
Please note that the Court Room can be let on an individual basis.